- 2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV w/ Navi, 2xRES & rearCam
- Black Raven
- 89,640 mi.
- Retail Price
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade w/ Navi, RES & rearCam
- Black Raven
- 63,992 mi.
- Retail Price
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade w/ Navi, RES & rearCam
- Black Raven
- 71,645 mi.
- Retail Price
- 2010 Audi Q7 quattro 3.6L Premium Plus w/ Navi & rearCam
- Orca Black Metallic
- 50,185 mi.
- Retail Price
- 2007 BMW X5 4.8i w/ Navi, RES & rearCam
- Jet Black
- 46,798 mi.
- Retail Price
2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV w/ Navi, 2-RES & rearCam
- Exterior: Black Raven
- Interior: Ebony/Ebony
- Stock #: 2837
- Engine: Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI
- VIN #: 1GYFK66888R223103
- Transmission: Automatic
Cadillac Escalade ESV w/ Navi, 2-RES & rearCam Warranty Information
30 days or 1000 miles which ever comes first.
Engine and Transmission
- Mileage: 55,476
The full-size Cadillac Escalade SUV has appealed to celebrities and affluent 20-somethings since its 2001 debut. Its competitors include the Lincoln Navigator, Lexus LX 470, Infiniti QX56 and other luxury sport utility vehicles. The Escalade underwent an extensive redesign for 2007, so changes for 2008 are minimal.
In the spirit of excess, the 2008 Escalade boasts available 22-inch wheels and a 6.2-liter V-8 with more than 400 horsepower. It can be configured to seat eight people and is available with two- or all-wheel drive.
Up front, three-tier headlights and a large crisscrossed grille give the Escalade resemblance to Cadillac's other vehicles. The front-end elements also differentiate the Escalade from the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon, whose platform it shares. Chrome applications throughout emphasize the vehicle's luxury status.
Upscale touches include xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights etched with Cadillac logos, rain-sensing windshield wipers and side mirrors with integrated turn signals. Eighteen-inch wheels are standard, and 22-inch wheels are optional. A power liftgate is standard.
The 2008 Escalade will be available with a Platinum appearance package later in the model year. Details were not available at publication.
Inside, the Escalade further differentiates itself from its GM platform-mates with unique climate controls, an LED-backlit instrument panel and a center stack that flows into the floor console rather than being a separate unit.
Standard seating configurations include two rows of captain's chairs and a three-seat bench in back; an optional second-row bench ups seating capacity to eight. Other standard items include tri-zone automatic climate control and leather seats with power adjustments in front and seat heaters in the first two rows. Air-conditioned seats are an option, as are a heated steering wheel, a navigation system and a rear-seat DVD entertainment system.
Removing the third-row seat and flipping the second row forward, either manually or with an optional power-operated mechanism, allows a maximum cargo capacity of 108.9 cubic feet, which is smaller than the 2006 Escalade's 121 cubic feet.
Under the Hood
An all-aluminum 6.2-liter V-8 is the sole power plant. It's tuned for 403 hp and 417 pounds-feet of torque. It works through a six-speed automatic transmission. Maximum towing capacity is 7,700 pounds. Permanent all-wheel drive is available.
Standard safety equipment includes four-wheel-disc antilock brakes and an electronic stability system that includes new rollover mitigation technology, which can sense impending rollovers and selectively apply individual brakes.
Standard side curtain airbags cover all three rows of seats. Side-impact airbags for the front seats are not available.
used cars new jersey, used bmw new jersey, car dealerships in avenel nj, cars.com, emg auto sales avenel nj, usedcars.com, woodbridge car dealers, new jersey used, highline used cars, car dealership in new jersey, cars for sale, craigslist cars, dealer financing, used cars in new jersey, used cars in new york, usedcars.com, 07 used cars, 2nd hand lease cars nj, affordable used cars, any cars for sale, auction, auction cars for sale, auction cars for sale new jersey, auto auctions, auto sales new jersey dealer, auto show, autos.com, new jersey auto auction, avenel used cars 07001, new jersey used car dealerships, buy repossessed cars, buying used cars, car auctions, car dealer in new jersey, cars for 2000, cars sale, cars sel.nj, certified used cars for sale, craigslist cars for sale, dealers auto auction, ebay cars, ebay used cars for sale, auction prices.
Cadillac Escalade ESV w/ Navi, 2-RES & rearCam Standard Equipment
- Tires, P265/65R18, all-season, blackwall TL AL2 (Not available with (ULT) Platinum Edition.)
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Luggage rack, roof-mounted with chrome accents
- Luggage rack center rails
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Assist steps, Black with chrome accents, mounted between the front and rear wheels (Not available with (ULT) Platinum Edition.)
- Headlamps, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) with (T74) Twilight Sentinel and flash-to-pass feature
- Headlamps, Twilight Sentinel automatic delay (Included with HID headlamps.)
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield, driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, liftgate with deep-tinted liftglass, includes rear-window wiper/washer and defogger
- Body, power liftgate
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Wheels, 4 - 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) 7-spoke aluminum (Requires (QXK) P265/65R18 all-season, blackwall, TL AL2 tires. Includes 17" spare. Not available with (ULT) Platinum Edition.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Tire Pressure Monitor (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and power lock for liftgate
- Tow/haul mode selector, button located at end of shift lever
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Remote vehicle start
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display, audible warning and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions & Connections plan. Includes the innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation services which provide voice-guided directions (where available). Also includes Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist, Remote Horn and Lights, Information and Convenience Services, and Driving Directions (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote Door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Turn-by-Turn Navigation requires ABS and is not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details.)
- Lighting, interior courtesy with theater dimming
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass, outside temperature display and OnStar controls
- Console, overhead deluxe with reading lights and (UG1) Universal Home Remote (Includes sunroof controls when (CF5) power sunroof is ordered.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Climate control, rear heat
- Climate control, rear air conditioning
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Driver Information Center, with programmable personalization features such as door locking and unlocking, a trip computer that contains trip odometer and individual tire pressure readouts, fuel information such as range, average mpg, gallons used and oil life and a message center that displays dozens of system messages such as low fuel, door ajar, security, seat belt reminder, low coolant and oil pressure low
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Console, floor, with damped-door storage covers, large storage bin, analog clock, dual cup holders, rear seat audio and electronic climate controls and second row heated seat controls
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row with cargo area mat
- Steering wheel, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Seats, third row 50/50 split-bench with leather-appointed seating, 3-passenger, can be folded, tumbled forward or totally removed
- Seats, second row bucket with leather seating surfaces, reclining with heated seat cushions (3 settings) and fold-down armrests
- Seats, front bucket with leather seating surfaces driver and front passenger 14-way power seat adjusters, 4-way power lumbar control, independently heated driver and front passenger seat cushions and seatbacks (3 settings), 2-position driver memory and articulating outboard head restraints
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension Package, Road Sensing, electronically controlled shock absorbers (Not available with (ULT) Platinum Edition.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg)
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted, recessed in front fascia
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- All wheel drive
- Transfer case, AWD, electronic automatic system, full-time, "always-on" all-wheel drive
- Throttle control, electronic
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, 6L80-E, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [565.4 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Traction control, all-speed, electronic
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Automatic Occupant Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Automatic Occupant Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Automatic Occupant Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- StabiliTrak, vehicle stability enhancement system with Rollover Mitigation, includes disable switch
- Antenna, diversity
- XM Satellite Radio. With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation. (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Studio Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Audio system controls, rear with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included) and controls for volume, station selection and media
- Audio system, AM/FM/XM stereo with CD/DVD/MP3 player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), Digital Signal Processing and 2 slots, top slot for DVD and CD audio/video, bottom slot for 6-disc CD and MP3 changer (Not available with (ULT) Platinum Edition.)